ABOUT QUEENSLAND AIRPORTS LIMITED
Queensland Airports Limited (QAL) is a regional airport specialist with an emphasis on creating significant regional airport development in Queensland and Northern New South Wales. QAL is a 100% Australian owned, Queensland based company and owns and operates Gold Coast, Townsville, Longreach and Mount Isa Airports. QAL has been operating key regional airports in Queensland since 1998.
As part of its portfolio of aviation support businesses, QAL also owns the Northern Australian Aerospace Centre of Excellence (NAACEX) in Townsville.
Our airport and aviation services achieve operational excellence through a long-term commitment to regional investment, sustainable growth, regional partnerships and innovative strategy.
As a group, QAL is passionate about finding innovative ways to achieve sustainable passenger growth that will not only benefit shareholders, but benefit the regional communities it serves, its environment and business partners.
A definite ‘hands on’ approach to long-term growth in air access and profitability to all partners is pivotal to QAL operations.
QAL’s principal shareholders:
- QAL is part-owned by The Infrastructure Fund (TIF). Gardior is the trustee and manager of TIF.
- Perron Investments Pty Ltd.
- QAL Investments No. 2 Pty Ltd. as trustee for QAL Investments Trust
- STC Funds Nominee as trustee for the Project Cricket State Super Unit trust
- State Street Australia Ltd as custodian for Sunsuper Superannuation Fund
- Allan Moss
- Lipno Investments Pty Ltd.
Engaging customers, connecting communities, exceptional experiences.
Strategies to Deliver Our Mission:
- Growing market share
- Developing our non-aero business
- Focus on cost and yield
- Continuously measuring and enhancing customer service quality
- Upgrade facilities
- Provide range of products and services
- Sustainable activities
- Collaborating with the community
- Economic drivers within the regions
High Performance Workforce
- A common mission
- Supporting success and being accountable
- A diverse, skilled and capable team
- Capacity management
- Safe and secure places
- Efficient and effective operations